Hello, hello… I can hardly hear you, could you speak up a bit?
Meanwhile I am talking really loud into my phone, and after several calls this way, it was Dr.Google to the rescue…
My Samsung S5 mini works fine, but people on the other end of the call hear me as if I was talking 10 meters away from the phone.
“Clean out the tiny microphone hole with a pin”
Really, that was it; just dirt and dust blocking my voice. Glad people can hear me again, without having to scream.
Kindly ask the sender, most likely using an iPhone, to do the following:
In Apple Mail, go to the menu Edit > Attachments
Make sure the following settings are checked:
- Always Send Windows-Friendly Attachments
- Always Insert Attachments at End of Message
When I connect my phone (Galaxy s5 mini, usb mode set to ‘Camera PTP’) to my Windows 10 laptop, the usb port constantly disconnects and reconnects rapidly and not a lot is happening. I can’t access the phone in device manager since it constantly refreshes.
You might think it’s a driver problem, or a problem with the cable…. But no! Try this solution:
1. Go to your Windows ‘Power Options’
2. Click ‘Change plan setting’ on your chosen plan.
3. Click ‘Change advanced power setting’ on your chosen plan.
4. Find ‘USB settings’ and open.
5. Find ‘USB selective suspend setting’ and change it to disabled.
Now apply and save and, tadaa…
This is working for me, besides having tried three different cables to find one that does more than just charging… (Note: when you use Samsung’s Kies software, use the Media Player usb mode MTP)
I hope this helps when you have a similar problem.