php and getcomposer Continue reading Laravel on IIS
new knowledge, original post can be found here.
This post describes some of the tips and tricks that one may find useful when solving URL-based problems for their web server or web site. Each tip/trick has a description of a problem and then an example of how it can be solved with IIS 7 URL Rewrite Module.
- Add or Remove Trailing Slash
- Enforce Lower Case URLs
- Canonical Hostnames
- Redirect to HTTPS
- Return HTTP 503 Status Code in Response
- Prevent Image Hotlinking
- Reverse Proxy to Another Site/Server
- Preserve Protocol Prefix in Reverse Proxy
- Rewrite/Redirect Based on Query String Parameter
- Avoid Rewriting of Requests for ASP.NET Web Resources
Like your office or your house; Your domain name is the address where people can find you. Like real estate, not all addresses are available, and some addresses are more expensive than others.
It used to be easy: You registered a .com for international business, .org for organisations, or .nl if you only operate in the Netherlands, plus Continue reading Domain Names = Real Estate