Using .\vendor\bin\phpunit and no output whatsoever? Continue reading PHPUnit on Laravel
Getting rid of this annoying bright red ugly icon is “simple” ….
Use regedit and add:
bron: click here.
The Joel Test: 12 Steps to Better Code
Have you ever heard of SEMA? It’s a fairly esoteric system for measuring how good a software team is. No, wait! Don’t follow that link! It will take you about six years just to understand that stuff. So I’ve come up with my own, highly irresponsible, sloppy test to rate the quality of a software team. The great part about it is that it takes about 3 minutes. With all the time you save, you can go to medical school.
The Joel Test
- Do you use source control?
- Can you make a build in one step?
- Do you make daily builds?
- Do you have a bug database?
- Do you fix bugs before writing new code?
- Do you have an up-to-date schedule?
- Do you have a spec?
- Do programmers have quiet working conditions?
- Do you use the best tools money can buy?
- Do you have testers?
- Do new candidates write code during their interview?
- Do you do hallway usability testing?
The following guide will walk you through flushing your DNS Cache. Every time you venture onto the Internet, DNS resolutions are being made and your computer stores many of them. Caching these resolutions can speed up your web activities because your computer no longer has to ask another computer where something is located.
Eventually, there will come a time when a bad entry is stored. There are generally two ways to remove these entries. First is to allow 24 hours to pass. During this time your computer will seek out and make the necessary DNS updates. Second is to flush your DNS cache.
- The first step to flushing your DNS is to open your “Windows Command” prompt.
- Click “Start” and type the word “Command” in the Start search field.
- Right-click the command prompt icon and select the option to “Run as Administrator”.
- In the open prompt, type “ipconfig /flushdns” (without the quotes).
You should receive a message of your success as confirmation when the cache is cleared.
Flushing the cache removes all the information stored within the cache, forcing the computer to find new DNS information.
Complete 120 punten waarop Google uw website beoordeelt in 2017
Dit artikel is dus een voorbeeld van “hoe moet het niet” … een rechtstreekse knip-plak actie van een andere website. Gewoon gedaan voor mijn eigen archief, voor het geval de orginele tekst weer eens wordt verwijderd. Continue reading Google uw website
new knowledge, original post can be found here.
This post describes some of the tips and tricks that one may find useful when solving URL-based problems for their web server or web site. Each tip/trick has a description of a problem and then an example of how it can be solved with IIS 7 URL Rewrite Module.
- Add or Remove Trailing Slash
- Enforce Lower Case URLs
- Canonical Hostnames
- Redirect to HTTPS
- Return HTTP 503 Status Code in Response
- Prevent Image Hotlinking
- Reverse Proxy to Another Site/Server
- Preserve Protocol Prefix in Reverse Proxy
- Rewrite/Redirect Based on Query String Parameter
- Avoid Rewriting of Requests for ASP.NET Web Resources
In a word: yes. Blogging can significantly impact your business’s bottom line. Perhaps you’re a dedicated blogger and already know how much it has worked to increase traffic, qualified leads and boost sales.
Or it’s possible that you’re like a good many business owners who had good intentions of keeping your blog current, posted initially when your site (re)launched and then quickly forgot that you even have a blog. If you’re part of the latter group (or just curious), this post is for you. Continue reading Does blogging really matter?